Wednesday, September 07, 2005

TUAW - Apple's Big iPod/iTunes reveal

The Unoffical Apple Weblog, summed up nicely very similar feelings to my own regarding the new products presented by Apple. Don't get me wrong, I'm a long-time Apple/Mac so I don't want to come across as a basher or hater. Apple billed this event to the press as the second coming of the iPod, the start of a new revolution comparable to the introduction of the original iPod. With that kind of build-up, these new product don't come close to living up to that level of hype.

ah well

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, have you told me about this blog before or is my memory so crappy i forgot you had one here? I now have something else to read at work. Better update it daily!!!

Thu Sep 15, 01:43:00 PM EST  
Blogger droracle said...

Hmm I don't know if I've told you about this blog or not. How'd you find it?? I don't know if I can keep up a daily pace for your entertainment :-)

But I keep it pretty current.

Mon Sep 19, 04:16:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home