Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Mac Rumors and Other Tidbits

Word from macosrumors.com is that we'll be seeing newly updated Macbook Pro notebook systems on Sept. 25th, this upcoming Monday. Very sweet deal! I was hoping to Core 2 Duo MacBooks's would be coming along soon. I've been hoping to buy one to help me with my job and my projects outside of work. The idea of being able to run Windows and OS X on one machine has me drooling. There wasn't anyway I was buying a new system until the processors were updated. I knew the Core 2 wasn't too far off, so I was patient.

Other news that's related to me wanting to run both environments on one machine, both BootCamp and Parallels are preping to be updated. Parallels plans to offer CD and DVD burning capability, new security features, and 3d graphics support for OpenGL and Direct X.

Very sweet


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home