Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Chocolate Day!!

Lord please give me strength. I've almost made it through the day and it's been so difficult. In my new office there is quite a community spirt, which is great. I mean we have celebrations for birthdays, showers for weddings and parents-to-be, and special office luncheons & activities. It's fantastic fun and really bring the different departments together.

Today's activity or theme is Chocolate Day. People throughout the office have brought in homemade and store bought chocolate candies, confections, cakes and assorted pastries. Every time I go into the break room to either check mail or get a diet soda I'm bombarded with the sight and heavenly smell of a conference table overflowing with chocolatety goodness. I mean there are things I haven't ever seen before sitting side by side with old friends like brownies or Krispy Kreme glazed devils food donuts.

I guess I'll have my big fun when we have Salad Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home