Monday, January 15, 2007

Little Man Update


Asher is over 9 months old now. And folks ask about him often, so I thought I'd give an update here. He's a smart little guy whose vocabulary is growing. Now he's calling both Mama and Dada when he wants one of us, he also knows the word dance... which he says when he's dancing, of course, and he knows the word "cat" which he says whenever he sees his grandparents cats. As for understanding other words he knows how to respond when we ask him if he's hungry or wants a bottle. He is also learning the meaning of the word "no", though he's not always happy with it.

Even though he's not crawling yet, the kid is making progress with learning how to stand... so maybe he'll just skip the crawling step.

I've enjoyed watching this little guy grow these past months, its hard to believe we are only a couple months away from his first birthday. When they say time flies they aren't kidding.

If anyone has any questions about Asher. I could go on and on here. But I'll limit myself to a brief entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home