Thursday, November 10, 2005

Man alive whatta week

Yeah it's been a little while since your blogging scribe has entered a posting and I apologize for that to my readership. I've been sick and my wife has been even sicker, what a miserable pair we have been. Since my wife was much sicker, I had to take care of her. Nothing is more difficult then taking care of someone when you yourself feel like a congested zombie. Both of our jobs were more then understanding about us being out which was cool. And the dogs definitely enjoyed having us around more. I'm just happy to be feeling better. Because my weekend consisted of hanging my house and eating soup, there isn't much to report. I did get a chance to read quite a few comic books and do a little video gaming on my time off, among other things so. I'll have comic reviews to post very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home