Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Whatta Week -Part 2

Man alive! It's been another fantastic few days. When I last posted, I gave you all a bit of the lowdown on how my wife and I had been out of action because of various sinus infections and the evil common cold. Well, things just seem to get better from there. It turns out the antibiotic that my wife was taking set off a severe allergic reaction causing her to joints to swell and break out in some vicious hives. So the good news, the antibiotic has gotten rid of the infection. The bad news is now her body is in total rejection mode fighting off whatever is left in her system and making her life next to unbearable. Fortunately the doc was able to clue into exactly what was going on and give her a mild oral steriod that is already doing the job in reducing these symptoms.

Your humble blogger is running on reserved power here after trying to stay awake to make sure medicine was administered at the right times through the night.

I did have a fantastic late morning breakfast though at the fine little deli in the building next door. During the week it's usually a quick bowl of cereal or fruit for my breakfast, so having a little eggs & pancakes is always a nice treat...yes indeedy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Wow, you guys have been through hell. Tell Crystal I hope she's feeling better.

Tue Nov 15, 02:59:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home