Friday, January 06, 2006

Loooong Day

Wow am I glad this week is over. I know it was short because of the holiday, but wow it was still a busy work week. I didn't leave the office until almost 8pm today. I'm part of a two person design team within the Ecommerce department, and my associate designer was out. So I was a solo act today.

One thing I didn't have to worry about was dinner tonight. This morning I actually hauled myself out of bed with enough time to prep up the ingredients for a good roast beef. Letting the beef and veggies slow roast in the electric crockpot for 10 hours while we are at work is my kind of cooking. I really have this meal down to a science.

Coming into the house it smelled so good. Being welcomed home by my wife and dogs, with the smell of a homecooked meal in the air helped me quickly shake off the stress & frustrations of the day. Reminded me why I put up with the crap that I deal with throughout the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger CurvyDiva said...

I have a great hubby who has been a HUGE help since I don't always feel up to cooking/cleaning after working all day. I am finding that I get more tired every day!

Mon Jan 09, 01:24:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home