Friday, December 02, 2005

BIGFOOT!


Oh man oh man, I just read this on BoingBoing this morning. Apparently there has been a new Bigfoot siting. A guy took some new photos of what could be a sasquatch last month while hiking through Silver Star Mtn, Washington. Holding up the tradition of little detail and inconclusive photo evidence, this looks like a good modern day BigFoot photo.



I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff. Not that I believe these sitings, but I love reading through all the research done by the people who do. BigFoot along with the Loch Ness Monster, alien abuductions, ghost hunting, all of it is fun stuff. When I was in high school working part-time at the county library whenever I had a break I'd hang out in the section of the stacks where there were all kinds of books on this crap. Every now and then I think how fantastic it would be if one of these creatures was proven to exist.



I guess that's why I was so enthralled by the giant squid video taken by Japanese researchers. Though much, much more grounded in reality then BigFoot since corpses and other solid evidence had been found, the Giant Squid was a beast that had reached legendary status. Actually see one living was pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home