Friday, June 29, 2007

Putting This Blog out of its Misery

Okay this is the last entry for the MMR. Lets face it this blog sucks. I've got no direction, its not like I have any regular commentary from readers, I've stopped tracking web traffic but I can't imagine its off the charts.

I checked my Technorati rating, I'm ranked 1,219,524.... I'm over a million blogs away from number one... OUCH! There are blogs that haven't been updated in half a year with more heat then this one. This blog is the equivalent of a fresh crap sandwich, sure its fresh but who cares, I'm not eating it anyway. Nobody is touching this blog, let along reading it. So I'm killing it.

I'll return to the blogsphere with something else more refined and focused in the near future. In the meantime read the Checksum Crusader and/or The Deuce of Davenport. Both are vastly different but excellent blogs to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home