Thursday, March 30, 2006

BIG NEWS - I'm a Poppa!

Here is my son, little Asher Lloyd, ladies and gentlemen! Isn't he marvelous? Weighing in at 6lbs 1oz. and 19.5 inches long, he's a good sized bundle for coming on the scene a month early. Asher surprised both the Lady and I with by arriving this Monday, March 27th at 8:37PM. I would've blogged this sooner, but I was unexpectedly busy this week (HA, that's an understatement!). Both mom and child are doing very well. Lady is recovering nicely all things considered, she's ready to leave the hospital that's for sure. Both of them will be released tomorrow morning from the looks of it.

This next month is going to involve a lot of scrambling to catch up with Asher's timeline, since he is well ahead of us evidently. I'll give more details in another entry. I just wanted to get this event on the record this week!

Wooohoooo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home