Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Slightly Delayed - Weekend roundup

Friday I actually finished up work a little before 7pm, which is a nice change of pace. Lately I haven't been leaving until 8 or later on Fridays.

After having a dinner at home watching the Family Guy Stewie movie DVD, it was a relatively quiet evening. The Lady is having some back pains because of the kid, she's almost 8 1/2 months pregnant so she's getting considerably less comfortable.

Saturday was a big buying day for baby. The folks joined us at Great Beginnings in Gaithersburg where we ordered his nursery furniture. Also as a nice bonus we found an excellent stroller for him on sale. More and more baby stuff is making it's way into the house. I've actually started ripping some CD's for him onto my iPod.

I'm coming down with some sort of bug, I basically slept for the rest of Saturday after we came home. Then I powered through Sunday getting a lot of stuff done around the house, but over doing it at the same time resulting in me calling in sick on Monday. Monday involved more sleeping and finally feeling a little better. Well enough to visit the open house of the pediatrician we'll be using for the kid.

Today I still feel like crap warmed over, but at least I made it into the office.

They're keeping me later then I want to be here, yet again tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home