Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Babies babies

Early yesterday morning around 2AM my youngest cousin and his wife had their first child, Keziah. From the reports she's a cute and calm little baby girl. With our little guy due in another few weeks, this is just the year for newborns in our family.

The Lady and I did the maternity ward tour of Holy Cross hospital a couple weeks ago. The place is practically brand new so the whole set-up looked really nice and modern. Very impressive operation. We'll be taking some classes soon to prep us for the upcoming event.

We've finally settled on a theme for the nursery. The place is about stripped. I'll just need to move a few furniture pieces out of there. We'll have to wait on a some wall decoration samples before we can choose paint colors. In the meantime we'll take measurements and put the order in for the nursery furniture we've selected.

The house is just about finished in terms of reorganization which is a good feeling. I was up late last night so I puttered around the house and did a few things, that I'd been putting off. My sleep has been really odd lately, either I sleep like a log totally exhausted or I can't sleep at all. I didn't finally doze off until almost 2:45am last night. I'm not really focused enough at that hour to draw too much unfortunately, I got a little writing done last night though which was good. I usually play video games or watch TV. Last night I had the pleasure of enjoying Smokey and the Bandit for the umpteenth time on AMC... an American movie classic indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home