Thursday, February 09, 2006

So far so good

This has been a better than decent week. I'll actually go so far as to say it's been a good one. Tuesday was the anniversary of the day I proposed to my Lady, she brought home dinner from PF Changs and dessert from Cheesecake factory, so we had a great dinner that we didn't have to prepare.

Wednesday morning I got to see some pretty good ultrasound images of my son. They were done at one of those 3-D imaging places that can take an ultrasound and then computer enhance to provide a 3-D image. Last week the kid was facing the wrong way, but over the weekend he was evidentally very busy getting himself turned around the right way. He gave us some good looks at his face. I'll refrain from posting any images, my wife has got that covered. It won't be too much longer until he's here, April is coming closer and closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home