Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Slowly getting back into the routine


Asher at Home
Originally uploaded by lloydpier1.
The kid has been doing great at home. Aside from one or two nights where he wasn't quite ready for bed, he's been a very quiet sleeper.

I'm back at work this week after spending a little over a week at home with him and the Lady. I'm digging the father gig, changing the diapers and late night feedings are fine by me. Fortunately the first couple of days at work haven't been too brutal so I'm not totally drained by work when I get home.

This blog will be getting on track again as well. I have plenty that I'm storing up rants against and comic book reviews a plenty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, he sure is a little cutie-pie! Congrats to the happy parent's, hope everyone is doing/feeling well! Sorry, I didn't say anything sooner, but it has been crazy for us as well and it looks like we are finally getting settled in at our new home. We are just waiting for new furniture to be delivered, our stuff from the move to get here and of course a broadband connection! We are thinking of you three!

Thu Apr 13, 06:42:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home