Thursday, July 20, 2006

SDCC Coverage Online

Just because ya can't make it to the San Diego Comic-Con doesn't mean you have to be completely in the dark about it. The show is big enough that it gets plenty of coverage online. Here are the places I'm going for SDCC updates:

Comics Continuum

Newsarama
G4TV
Publisher's Weekly: The Beat
Rebelscum.com

I'm already bummed that I'm not there. Cool news that I've read so far; Frank Cho is going to be the first artist on a new Avengers series for Marvel Comics. Cho is an artist/writer who I'm always happy to see succeed. He's a local guy who grew up in Maryland and went to U of MD, College Park just a year or so before I went there. Very talented artist and funny guy, known by most for his Liberty Meadows daily comic strip. I met the guy once in Orlando, FL pretty cool dude.

1 Comments:

Blogger CurvyDiva said...

You must sweet talk nain and taid into doing family vacy in CA next year!

Mon Jul 24, 08:49:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home